Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Youtube Doesn't Work With Any Browser, Help?

Web Browser Discussion

Postby Jennalyn » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:45 am

it won't work with anyone, when i try it on firefox it says The server www.youtube.com it taking to much to respond. and on chrome Google Chrome wasn't able to connect with the page www.youtube.com, i have it in spanish so i made up how it would be, it's not an internet problem, because i called the guy from there and he tried my internet with his ladtop and it works perfectly.
Jennalyn

Postby Eliron » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:12 am

1- You might have a virus on your PC, check with your Anti-Virus software just to be sure

2- Outdated flash drivers, try going to Adobe.com and update your Flash version to the latest

3- try pinging Youtube.com just to make sure its not connection related (click on Home>all programs>accessories>Command Prompt *Simbolo del sistema in spanish*, make sure to run it as Admin, or it might not work, after this type "ping youtube.com", this should show you information about data packages being sent, retrieved and lost data packages, if it says it "timed out" means you have a connection problem, and if it shows lost data packages, means there might be a problem with YOUR connection or THEIR connection)

thats all i can think about
Eliron

Postby Rainer » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:08 am

Hi there,

The only program you need if you can't watch videos or if you see a black screen is Adobe Flash Player. It's a necessary plug-in that allows you to reproduce videos online.

Download for free Adobe Falsh Player here http://bitly.com/1sxSuwk

Bye
Rainer

Return to Web Browsers