Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Is My Younger Sister Jealous Of Me ?

Email Software Discussion

Postby Zander » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:34 pm

- Im 13 years old and I have a sister who is 10 years old . We argue and fight . we don't get along . honestly , sometimes I try not to claime her and never said i love her . Well We had this conversation about why she always says the things she says and she admitted she is jealous ! she said its cause my grandma and dad spoils me and cause of the cloths i wear and my looks . Is it possible that thats why my sister is always like that ? She said we argue and most of the time , she knows im right .
is she super jealous in your opinion ? what should i do about it ? should i enjoy this ? i dont know its wierd ... thats why my shirts or pants always end up in her dresser and i have to take them back .
Zander

Postby azuria » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:18 am

She a young kid and maybe she wants to get ur attention because u might be her role model.
azuria

Postby Hadlai » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:49 am

Well, younger siblings usually take example from older siblings.
Don't believe me? I officially announced my progressive development to a vegetarian lifestyle and bam five days later my younger sister refused to touch a hamburger.
It sounds like your sister wants to be just like you, because you are in her eyes the closest thing to perfect.
It can be hard, especially for sisters, to feel like they need to be as good if not better as each other in some way.
And if that's true about your grandma and dad, then your sister obviously feels like the spotlight isn't on her enough.
If you are looking to improve upon your relationship with her, which I recommend because having someone who you are best friends with and live with is the most amazing experience, then you should try complimenting her, helping her improve her self outlook, help her shop, help her with school.
You won't regret fixing your relationship.
Hadlai

Return to Email Software