Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Do You Think My Computer Will Be Able To Run The Upcoming Guild Wars 2?

Windows 8 Discussion

Postby Karoly » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:54 am

Hey, I'm really looking forward to the new "Guild Wars 2" coming out, and I was just wondering if my laptop can take it. Now I know it's just a question of comparing minimum requirements of the game and my specs, but my computer can handle playing some games that should be pretty tough for it.

I can play "World of Warcraft" and "StarCraft 2" on medium settings and the new "Diablo 3" on minimal settings smoothly, just to give you and idea of what my computer can handle.

My Specifications as followed:

Model: HP Compaq Presario CQ57

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B940 @ 2.00 GHz 2.00 GHz

RAM: 8.00 GB

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit

Thank you for your help guys =)
Karoly

Postby Koenraad » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Buy it off of Amazon, Ebay, or Craigslist, and make sure of the fine. On any of these three, that you would be able to get an alienware (quality gaming laptops) for approximately that rate and generally, even much less. A customized construct is first-class, however highly highly-priced. Just right success for your search, sir or madam! :)
Koenraad

Postby Georgios » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:36 am

If you need to download StarCraft II Wings of Liberty you can get it here for free: http://bit.ly/1BDyhXE

it's completely free and it's very fast to install

StarCraft II is a military science fiction real-time strategy video game. It is the sequel of StarCraft. The gameplay mechanics still the same. You need to create your base, build structures and train units in order to beat the enemies.

I love it!
Georgios

Postby Laurean » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:34 pm

u need to tell me the graphic card, but judging from ur dicription ur probably using hd6630 gtx540 oe, it should run it fine on midium/high graphic at a good 40fps but the cpu will let u done a bit

to find out about the video card, press windows + r, type in dxdiag and go to the display tab

A90sLove or wateva ur username is, 5 years is very old, considering a intel tick tock year is 4 years cycle? i recommand purchase a new up to date computer every 4 years, the difference between "bridge"s are huge also a graphic card 2 years old is not very updated, a lot of difference between 130 and 630 lol, but for gaming, anything goes, meet the minimun and ur fine, once i started doing after effects and found out the importance of graphic card the hard way = =
Laurean

Postby Jonni » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:29 pm

The specs of your computer is a little better than GW2's recommended system requirements. It can perhaply run GW2 smoothly on medium settings. You may have a look at this site. Cheap GW2 cdkey and gold are offered here.
Jonni

Return to Windows 8