Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

2 Year Anniversary Gift For Boyfriend?

iTunes Discussion

Postby Timmy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:13 am

our anniversary is 26th April.

his birthday is 6th April (i got him first 5 seasons of Pokemon series)

honestly, i'm completely stumped on what to get. all I've gotten him so far is the first 3 seasons of the Simpsons. and i'm thinking of making some coupons.

i'm asking for any ideas, absolutely anything at all. he's 23, so not really something heaps kiddish.

he's on a diet at the moment, so no fatty foods and such. maybe some healthy recipe ideas? I'm after homemade ideas as well.

he loves movies, TV, gaming (Xbox mostly), dragons, linkin park, favourite colour is green, he's kinda romantic, he's cheesy (so maybe a gag gift)

i really don't know, any ideas/suggestions/past experiences would be appreciated.

thankyou in advance. :))
Timmy

Postby Leifur » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:47 pm

Marathon sex then beer.
Leifur

Postby Joop » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:59 am

Relying for your monetary stand..U cud organise for a shuttle out of city..To a quiet romantic position the place it will simply be the 2 of u.Give him your all and renew your commitment vows to him....Just tell him he's the one man u will love endlessly that variety of stuff u be aware of.He'll cherish that moment endlessly trust me on this.
Joop

Postby girvyn » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:24 am

I've done this for my boyfriend of 5 years and he loved it!

Buy a big picnic basket and fill it with movies, Xbox games, CDs/iTunes cards, stuff like that. I also included some bedroom stuff - body oil, condoms, candles - for that romantic side. Then you guys can pack a good, healthy lunch and go on a picnic too! :)
girvyn

Return to iTunes