Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Wireless Adaptor/wifi Problems?

Networking & Wireless Discussion

Postby Romain » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:44 am

Hi, my wireless adaptor for my pc is pissing me off, it may be cos it's fairly old but it keeps on giving crap connection and every 20 mins it disconnects! It was a real pain trying to download ios 6.0.1 since u can't pause download without starting it again!

Can someone help me make it run more smoothly?

Can someone list a few good and reliable (fairly cheap) wireless adaptors?

Can someone tell me whether or not I should buy a wifi booster cos it sounds great and would boost most/all !

Thanks
Romain

Postby Lars » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:53 pm

Disconnect the Ethernet cable. Down on the backside astounding of your exhibit there would desire to be 2 overlapping packing packing containers with a crimson pass. this means your community section community (LAN) port isn't related to something. in case you won't be in a position to locate the icon then your LAN port could be disabled. as quickly as you hit upon the icon, turn on the router and reconnect the cable. If the pass disappears or the icon disappears altogether then you certainly are related to the router. Now examine the router training for what to do next. you mustn't connect via USB and that i'd be shocked in the adventure that your router has a USB port so you might connect with.
Lars

Return to Networking & Wireless