Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Windows 7 Operating System Question!?

Windows Vista Discussion

Postby Theo » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:53 am

Hello, I recently bought a new computer and it did not come with an operating system. My mother went out to buy Windows 7 for me and she purchased "Windows 7 Home Premium." In the upper left hand corner it says "Upgrade designed for Windows Vista."

Does that mean that I have to have windows vista on my computer already? Right now I have zero operating system on my computer. Will it work still? What's up?!

Thank you.
Theo

Postby Buddey » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:00 am

that means your mother has gone and bought

a disc that contains useless crap.

Buddey

Postby Bothain » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:56 pm

properly in case you like abode windows vista and discover few bugs in it or desire its enhanced version then abode windows 7 is terrific decision for you. abode windows 7 is larger than abode windows vista in many element even if if the two os look same yet there are a number of adjustments in abode windows 7. abode windows 7 is a plenty good version and cope with device materials o.k..
Bothain

Postby Miki » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:57 pm

yes the windows vista home to windows 7 home upgrade costs like 50 bucks at the store, and yes you need windows vista...

listen ,,, if you have another computer....

download windows 8 beta, from microsoft, and install that onto your new computer that has no operateing system... nice and free ;D
Miki

Return to Windows Vista