Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Windows Movie Maker Error Help!?

Windows Live Discussion

Postby Benton » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:56 pm

I have always wanted to use a movie maker. So I did research and I found the Windows Live Movie Maker. So I installed it. When I try to open it there is a message that pops open and says "Sorry, Movie Maker can't start. Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements before trying to start Movie Maker again, and then try to update the driver of your video card if Movie Maker still doesn't start.". I have already tried to update the video card and it says that I don't need to. I have also went to the website provided and I checked if my computer meets the requirements and it does. I am so annoyed and I don't know what to do now. If you know what to do please answer! It would make my day! Also if could explain it in the simplest way and step-by step. Thank you for taking time to read this! Please help me!
Benton

Postby MacLean » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:57 pm

ok nicely i'm not sure related to the song element different than that possibly the songs which you're inputting are the incorrect record type. different than that i'd attempt perhaps downloading a greater moderen version of living house windows movie Maker. attempt to get songs interior the mp3 format. For the rmvb documents, attempt changing them to the perfect format, many times avi. attempt utilising this technique Xvid4PSP that's a unfastened record converter which would be downloaded from the internet (basically seek for it on google), i'm not sure if it could exchange rmvb documents precisely besides the undeniable fact that it in all probability can because of the fact it has replaced all my invalid movie documents into the avi documents that i mandatory for WMV. wish this helps :)
MacLean

Postby Bronsonn » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:36 am

I suggest you to Google for "DGTSoft Drivers Update Utility" and find the compatible video card driver to updata your computer. And then download the video card drivers. It knows which drivers are right for your computer. I am sure you can find it. Good luck for you .
Bronsonn

Return to Windows Live