Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Will This Graphic Card Suit My Pc?

Windows 7 Discussion

Postby Xenon » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:15 pm

Can anyone tell me if the ATI Radeon HD 6670 will be a good upgrade from my previous NVIDIA GeForce 210 1GB DDR3 in my PC? I am on a low budget for now that is anything below Rs.5000 for my gpu. Can you tell me if the HD 6670 will be a good upgrade from my GPU and there should be no bottlenecking at all? My specs are:-

Intel core 2 duo e8400-3.00ghz

4gb ddr2 ram

asus nvidia geforce 210 1gb ddr3

400w psu

windows 7 ultimate 64-bit

can you tell me any other gpu in my budget that will suit my pc if the 6670 is not good for moderate gaming?? i play games like mafia 2, sleeping dogs, nfs mw 2012.
Xenon

Postby Cormack » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:12 am

I guess it would do for now. Your cpu and ddr2 might be bottlenecking your system regardless. And not so sure if 400w psu will be enough for the 6670. I say, you're probably better off saving, and buying a new system. Sucks, but seems to be the harsh truth. If you will be satisfied with a slight upgrade, i will not disagree with your choice, but you might need a new psu. If you have bought an aftermarket pc, you might encounter the problem that your psu won't fit in your case because aftermarket companies are effing d*cks, so they make cases that are impossible for you to install new parts, like power supplies.

If you do buy the card, don't buy a new psu until you try it out cuz u might not need it. But make sure you buy it from somewhere that let's you return opened packages, like for example: frys electornics.
Cormack

Postby Ridgeiey » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:31 am

i would propose you do an entire improve on your pc and i won't suggestion you to an ideal pictures card devoid of you offering greater sufficient parameters which include. what is your budget? What are your obtainable purchase resources? what is the meant use for the cardboard and the gadget normally? Answering this questions will help us discover you an ideal card. Now moreover as your pc is rather previous i would propose you to accomplish an whole improve if you're intend to purchase a fairly new pictures card. ideal Regards Shallowmist
Ridgeiey

Return to Windows 7