Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Why Is Life Unfair Around Black People.?

Storage Discussion

Postby Lee » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Yes Im racist because these people hate me no matter how nice I treat them.

They almost killed my dad in a drunk driving accident and the a**hole got away with it scott free

they throw their weeks old trash in the middle of the street because they are to lazy to pay for trash pickup

they drive horrible and yell and flick you off if your not speeding down a residential street

I have been advised by black people many times to take advantage of the goverment and get welfare and financial assistant checks in the mail

They drive in fancy new cars every week while i bust my A** working 9-10 trying to make ends meet

and drive in my crappy truck

They Are rude and ignorant people and my whole life i never had a big problem with them until 2012.

they always make their lives look misreble and hard I WISH I WAS BLACK HELL I WOULDNT HAVE TO WORK ANOTHER DAY IN MY LIFE I WOULD JUST NEED TO WAIT FOR UNCLE SAM TO SEND ME MY CHECK THEN ITS TIME TO HIT UP FOOTLOCKER AND BUY SHOES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY AND MAKE FUN OF THE WHITE NEIGHBOR NEXT DOOR WHO WALKS AROUND IN HIS OLD TATTERED RUNNING SHOES

they come to me and make fun of me because im 26, living alone, and i wear old nike running shoes

one day my truck broke down and the end of the street and i had to push it home and instead of helping me, i had the great honor of having 6 black guys laugh at me and that made me feel wonderful

They are rude rude rude people and i know ill probably get hate answers on here but its nothing new an different to me so go ahead

im a college kid trying to become better in this world while mr black man next door convinces me every single day (no lie) that welfare is easier than working DO IT!

I fought for this country for six years and this is the thanks i get, black guys keying my truck, black guys who make fun of me and torment me, black guys who dont benefit anyone but themselves
Lee

Postby Ken » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:27 am

You might want to move from the shyt hole you live in, seems you are stuck with the broke uneducated ones and that you are much the same as them except you have a job.
Ken

Postby rockwell » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:35 am

So you blame all your problems on black people? For your information, I am black and I don't collect government checks.
I have worked since I was able to and have continued to work.
Don't classify a whole nation of people because of your own experiences...that is really unreasonable.
rockwell

Postby Raimundo » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Grow up Moron no person alive today owned Black slaves and no person Black in the usa today used to be ever a slave to a white man so spare us the bull S H I T reasoning as to why they should be allowed to break the law they are locked up since the Broke the law no longer on the grounds that of the race they were born to should you look deeply sufficient into this you may also to find that a significant percent of their victims are fellow Blacks you believe they need the Black criminals to get a free ride on their ticket? Not really in my opinion i am unwell of the black card being played each time a black guy is arrested for criminal behaviour or fired for no longer doing the job or locked up for no longer paying help to the four kids he has from four different ladies appreciate and responsibility if everybody had and used these 2 virtues the world would have a long way much less issues
Raimundo

Return to Storage