Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Why Is League Of Legends Downloading So Slowly?

Windows 2000 and Earlier (Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 95)

Postby Darrel » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Recently, my laptop had to get windows reinstalled because of issues, therefore I have to reinstall all my games that I had on it before.
I have been trying to download League of Legends, but it is downloading so slowly.
I am connected through an ethernet cable, and normally my download rate is fine.
It can be anywhere from 500 kb/s to 1400 kb/s (I am in residence at university so it varies a lot).
I just tried to download something off of steam and it was doing it at about 500 kb/s steadily.
However when I went to download League of Legends, it goes down to 0 for a while, then goes up to 15 kb/s for literally a second, and now it has been sitting at 0 for a while.
Again, there is nothing wrong with my internet connection or download rate when I download anything else.

Could someone please help me?
Darrel

Postby Temple » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:47 pm

If the issue is not your internet connection, then it must be something on their end. It could be an array of issues, however the most common ones are; large influx of players/downloads which can't be supported, sever maintenance (only some servers, not all), or server/provider malfunctions or complications (once again on their end).
Temple

Postby Wallace » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:26 pm

League Of Legends Na Download
Wallace

Postby Natanael » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:58 am

This is a good link for downloading League of Legends for free: http://j.mp/1BDyp9J

it's completely free and it's very fast to install

League of Legends, commonly abbreviated as LOL, is a genus MOBA game which aims the massive multiplayer battles.
Natanael

Postby Birkhed » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:26 pm

i know something that can help you...

you can download a League of Legends torrent...

but first you should have a torrent launcher like BitTorrent, Utorrent... (but im using Utorrent, cause i know how to edit the settings to make download faster)...

then if you have the torrent launcher, search in the google for "league of legends Torrent"...

my question is what league of legends are you playing? is it LoL NA(north america) or Garena League Of Legends? Goodluck ! :))
Birkhed

Return to Legacy Windows