Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Why Do I Feel Like This With Girls?!?

Email Software Discussion

Postby Eamonn » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:23 am

Well, that is how you are acting.
The problem with you is that you need some 101 help.

What you need to exhibit is posture with confidence, don't just talk it but act it out.
Do not be afraid to fail or to be rejected.
If you are scared all of your life, you will never try.
Take all those negative words out of your vocabulary too.
Words like depressed, sad, cannot, rejection ,ugly and all of that foolishness and add words of... I can, yes, happy, confidence, intelligent, poised, and I am the "man".

Tighten up! And last but not least... Change those small *** i's to big I's.
That's another thing wrong with the youth today.
Writing a proper sentence.

Are you a small i or a big I. ? Grammar 101 says that whenever you are talking about a person, it is capitalized.
Change your "I" and watch how your outlook changes.

Peace-Beloves
Eamonn

Postby Ellard » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:28 am

It's normal!! Lots of people feel that way.
I'm a girl and I always feel awkward around guys, I never ask them out if I like them, I never do any of that stuff.
I'm not insecure, I'm just kind of shy.
Maybe you're naturally a shy person.
You just feel self-concious around girls because you feel they wouldn't like you back.
But those are bad feelings and they're NOT true because we all deserve a chance at love, and we keep ourselves back.
You need to build up your confidence and just GO FOR IT.
Even if a girl says no, who cares?? There are 6.5 billion people on this planet.
I'm sure at least ONE will say yes :D
Ellard

Postby Manfrit » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:54 pm

maybe its that your just shy
Manfrit

Postby Teyen » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:49 pm

Because you are insecure
Teyen

Postby Fitzpatrick » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:51 pm

If your feeling leads to inaction, the abnegation of any romantic possibility, then it is totally negative.

If, on the other hand, you master your fear once, and end up with a woman who makes you constantly bewildered and bewondered, then it is an entirely positive gift.
Fitzpatrick

Postby Richmond » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:56 pm

Ok, I'm not being mean to you, but she doesn't like you. Trust me, you are just attached to the "it" girl that everybody has a crush on one in a while, and if she does something to you that you think is extraordinary done to you, she doesn't like you (Personal Experience). Don't ask her out or anything. Don't make that mistake until you guys have time to bond.

Now, apparently I can tell that you have a crush on the "it" girl. Trust me, the "it" girl isn't all that good once you get to be with her. But, if you really want her to be with you (since I can tell you do want to be with this girl) then follow this following paragraph.

(Doesn't work on bratty girls) Now, you might be afraid of talking to this girl because you think that she will think your weird and she will be all like, "Umm, why is this guy talking to me." Well you're wrong if you think like that. She will listen intently because she won't act all weird with you since she doesn't have a crush on you. Personally, I think I am the ugliest person alive but this still works (I did this with my current girlfriend). Then she will know you are normal when you talk to her just like you talk to any other person. After just keep on doing that and she will do the same. Never judge things and DO NOT ASK HER OUT TOO EARLY!!! It will mess things us. Let you guys bond for a while until you both are almost looking forward to be with each other when you go to school. Then, just let things pass smoothly and she will be your girlfriend without even asking her out. P.S. - Personal Experience and it worked. :D

The only way this won't work is if your a total loser that nobody likes, not to be mean but its the truth. If thats you, then I have nothing for that.
Richmond

Return to Email Software