Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Why Don't I Ever Get Replies Back From Jobs?

Email Software Discussion

Postby Divers » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:13 am

I have customer service experience and I currently have a part time evening job but not enough hours.. I apply for so many jobs but never get replies.. Not even saying theyre not interested well rarely, I've applied for so many! Is it my cv ? Something I'm doing wrong or me ? Please help!! I need advice!

Here's parts of my cv minus personal detail..

Dear ( name or sir/madam)

Please consider my application for the position for a _____ I have knowledge and skills to perform necessary functions such as customer service experience I gained from working in different types of pubs/restaurants, I have excellent written and communication skills and experience using programs such as Microsoft word, excel, publisher, and outlook. I am a good team player, helpful and organised.

My CV is below.

Details

Personal profile

I am able to talk to a variety of people and I?m determined, hard-working and friendly. I have learned excellent customer care skills dealing with people in a busy environment which also meant tasks had to be done quickly and efficiently. I work well within a team and also on my own. I have Good English, Maths and Computer skills where I have worked with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and

Microsoft.

Education

MPP in BTEC National Diploma in Art and Design (Fashion and Textiles)

September 2003 ? June 2008

GCSEs: 8 including English, Maths and I.T

Employment

Pub

Duties include working behind the bar usually on my own serving a range of drinks, glass collecting, keeping the area tidy, changing barrels, stocking up, cash handling, cleaning duties involved sweeping up, mopping, hoovering, cleaning tables and bar, emptying bins and also cleaning outside.

March 2011 - Present (part-time evening work)

More similar jobs

Skills and Interests

? Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint

? Reading

? Travelling

? Making Jewellery.
Divers

Postby Jude » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:48 pm

i hate that we have to call back employers
Jude

Postby Wetherby » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:37 pm

there is that many people applying for jobs at the moment (in the uk its and average of 90 applicants per job(?), but ive applied for a couple of jobs where there was 300 people ) that companys just dont have the time or the resources to be able to reply to everyone, state why they havent been chosen etc . itd be nice if they did , so that we could know how well we fair against other people, yoour only going to get feedback if you ring up and ask for feedback.

your cv could do with a bit of something in there . it needs to be more memorable in my opinion
Wetherby

Return to Email Software