Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Why Does My Wifi Stop Working Randomly?

Tablet Discussion

Postby Gerardo » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:21 pm

So we have AT&T wifi. And it's always going out like it will work good for like 30 minutes and then bam it says it can't find a Internet connection.. And the modem blinks red it's really annoying .. It does this all the time.. But then again I think I may know why .. My mom has her tablet and laptop, and my 2 sisters each have a laptop also and I have my Ps3 and Nintendo 3ds connected to it.. And my uncle lives with us too, they have 2 laptops.. And on top of that everyone has a smart phone..there's at least over 15 items connected .. I try to turn my wifi off when I don't use it so I'll have a less lag on my ps3.. So I mean is that the main reason why? Cause theres to many items connected.. It's getting super annoying to be playing online on my ps3 just to lag out of games or have a real bad connection... Is there anyway to fix this? Could we like make the connection stronger or better .. Please help cause I mean this is getting super annoying.. Please help
Gerardo

Postby Pierson » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:11 am

It's all about bandwidth with this many devices depending on what all of you are doing it could take 50mbps too 100mbps for all of you to stream, game, internet, music etc.
Pierson

Postby Jacot » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:33 pm

Try unplugging it wait for a bit, then replugging (the router) and try moving it where it is near all of the devices or near a window maybe that will work.

Hope this helps!
Jacot

Return to Tablets