Welcome to TechForums.info!    Latest blog post: Samsung Galaxy S5: In-depth Review of Features and Expected Deals

Advertisments:

Why does "Shockwave" crash so often?

Web Browser Discussion

Postby kelli32 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:09 am

I've installed it re- installed it and re re installed it But the damn thing still crashes about 5 times a week.
My OS is XP pro 3 and nothing else crashes with this regularity. It it my System of just Shockwave ?
kelli32

Postby stanedisc84 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:10 am

you can watch this video tutorial for fixing up this issues
Watch d video tutorial here to resolve
How to resolve the Shockwave Flash Crashes Problem In Google Chrome Step By Step Tutorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp5gX304i4U
stanedisc84

Postby glinyeu65 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:14 am

Yeah t's shock wave, I have 5 computers one is xp pro and when flash installs it gets buggy also I lose my security when it is installed so I just quit using it. Got tired of the flash screen auto runs would get them even if I didn't want them. So you will have to install flash and afterwords go to your modem port number and open up your modem and look at web sites you have looked at any you do not reckons copy them and put in the privacy part of IE to protect you from being hacked. My system went down three times before I finally figured out it was flash. I get tired of formatting and installing updates again and again.
glinyeu65

Return to Web Browsers