Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Why Does Everybody Think The Russian Brothers Planned The Boston Bombing?

Windows Live Discussion

Postby Mac » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:56 am

There so far is no evidence other than a video showing them with a rucksack at the marathon. People say "why were they running then?" But I would run too if a bunch of corrupt f.b.I. and cops were shooting at me! They went in without warrants and they had everybody evacuate the streets, so nobody actually saw the brothers shooting the cops or throw bombs at em. Their aunt says they were living in boston for 10 years and had plans for the future and college. They were also into boxing and wrestling. Seemingly normal people that are being blamed without evidence and the media making the whole world believe it was them without proof. I don't know why nobody cares about this. This could happen to anyone. I think they are innocent and its a setup. I guess the "innocent until proven guilty" idea was tossed out the window.
Mac

Postby Pruie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:03 pm

False flag.
Pruie

Postby Kamron » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:12 am

guilty....but who made the bombs ...was it them or could there be more involved ...and what about 'others' with the same mindset just waiting for another green light in another US city.....
Kamron

Postby Norton » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:48 am

FINALLY someone with commonsense. I believe they are innocent and were set up
Norton

Postby Felten » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:58 am

Actually that video indicated that both were for delivery only. If you were carrying a bomb, you would not walk in that style. In addition, there was no trace of bomb making in their residential. Where did they get those bombs? Obviously, both were recruited for delivery only.
Felten

Postby Aethelbert » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:38 pm

The fbi said they had more evidence than what was released to the public. So I'll have to take their word, I guess.
Aethelbert

Postby Gerardo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:31 am

@Jason- i really hope your joking....
Gerardo

Postby mokatavatah » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:36 pm

they may or may not be guilty but undoubtedly the FBI and perhaps others in the USA Gov have blood on their hands.

get the truth at; http:

www.prisonplanet.com
mokatavatah

Postby Connlaoth » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:42 am

You're talking to a bunch of sheep man no one is ever going to believe you unless they hear the media say it themselves. Notice how easily the American public gets distracted by what the media wants you to pay attention to? First it was all about North Korea, then this and everyone has forgotten about North Korea now haha. Mean while as we were distracted, congress passes the CISPA bill... Look it up. Us government is corrupt! People wake up!!!
Connlaoth

Postby Irvin » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:13 am

We will most often see extra important points of the investigation when it goes to trial. It sounds as if there is video where the guy had the backpack on then he failed to and by way of matching the entire videos they figured the bag used to be left on the explosion scene. There is also a picture of 1 brother standing round like nothing is flawed in the center of carnage. The video and pics the FBI released were for the needs of publicly picking and there must be extra fabric. There is plenty of internet proof that the older brother used to be an extremist, and he influenced the more youthful one. It looks just like the 19 yr historic will are living, he has just right command of English and is good knowledgeable, he can gift his own aspect. American citizens simply don't believe their own executive. I type of do not blame them after jfk but this is getting slightly related to. The 2 brothers were into net situated conspiracy theories. They most likely would were lovers of infowars and Alex Jones. Jones is attempting to claim now that the brothers have been working for the FBI established on anything the mother stated. She has bad English, her possess crook document and he took her quote out of context. But a lot of american citizens believe him!
Irvin

Next

Return to Windows Live