Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Why Does My Computer Crash While Playing Starcraft 2?

Windows Vista Discussion

Postby Jervis » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:17 am

Recently a few days ago or so there was a new update to Starcraft 2

ever since that update which changed the menus etc, When im in game, the game often crashes. Im not sure if it is directly related to the patch or if i am just having alot of glitches with my computer but i was wondering if getting Windows 7 would possibly fix the problem. im running Windows Vista right now and i have been having a few glitches with it lately, for example my screensaver comes on while watching videos on the internet. Anyways i was just wondering if upgrading to Windows 7 could fix the crashing problem?
Jervis

Postby Westleah » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:12 am

that is probable honestly one of two issues: airborne dirt and mud and mud (use canned air to sparkling the computing device out) or an inadequate (yet merely truly inadequate) video card. you need to attempt operating with the case open and a fan blowing into it. "extra constructive" airflow? No such component. The airflow must be designed to bypass over the factors contained in the case. which could ought to take the video card's fan bypass under consideration. (that is ordinary to layout a computing device, that is now complicated to layout the airflow contained in the case. And including a card or shifting a cable completely destroys the airflow layout.)
Westleah

Postby Mann » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:36 am

its overheating
Mann

Return to Windows Vista