Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Who Thinks The Iphone 5 Is A Waste Of Money?

Android Discussion

Postby Everhart » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:22 am

To me I'm a Windows and Android fan but I have heard that the iPhone 5 is a waste of money and why would you need to upgrade anyway its a ripoff. I have to use apple everywhere I go cause my school uses it for everything and its annoying apple. To me windows is easier to use well back to the question, Why do apple have to make the iPhone 5 complicated with a different docking input and why is it apparently a flop?
Everhart

Postby Keandre » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:54 am

While I dont completly think its a waste of money, its really not an significant upgrade over the 4S. The screen is alittle longer, but I love the 3.5 inch display. And the 4S basically gets all the other goodies like 3d maps, enhanced siri and panorama camera mode with the IOS 6 update. The only reason im getting one is because I want LTE and sprints 3G BLOWS. But I love my 64GB 4S. I honestly believe the Htc Evo LTE currently the best phone out. But I use iPhones because over the course of damn near two years since I had my first iPhone 4, I've spent damn near over $240 buying music, videos and apps over IOS. And I dont wanna lose that.
Keandre

Postby Cadabyr » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:33 am

Apple has awesome quality and simplicity in every phone it produces.. that's why you pay the extra money..unlike android..which gives me lots of frustration using it..
Cadabyr

Postby Wetherby » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:50 pm

Yes, i agree with you that Windows Phone and Android are Much better and capable.
Wetherby

Postby Nawat » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:03 pm

The biggest waste of money in the history of mankind
Nawat

Postby Guilbert » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:03 pm

You quite don't need an iPhone with simply 8gb memory... The exact formatted area is like 6,7gb, and the change between ip4 and ip4s is just not quite that colossal in efficiency, but Siri is relatively humorous and usefull normally. But if that you could, look forward to the 5:th later this year (most likely)
Guilbert

Return to Android