Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

While on my computer i accidentally pressed sometn that said "delete all shortcuts" help undo this!?

iTunes Discussion

While on my computer i accidentally pressed sometn that said "delete all shortcuts" help undo this!?

Postby domingo » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:39 am

So all my icons (or what ever you call them like to go on the internent, norton, games and all thats on my deskto) turned into "itunes icons" and when try to click on it it autimatically goes to itunes. i just want to fix this so i dont have to keep clicking the properties and open what i want to open the long way. do you uderstand what im trying to say?
domingo

Postby rushkin » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:39 am

Greetings,

Open up the control panel and find "recovery". Run system restore and pick a restore file that was set to when this didn't happen.

Hope this helps :)
rushkin

Postby lonato58 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:41 am

The icons on your desktop are not the actual programs they are just shortcuts so you did not actually delete them. You could either try searching in your recycle bin for them then dragging them back to the desktop or go to the actual program in your program list right click it and click create shortcut then place it in your desktop.
lonato58

Postby zander26 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:46 am

Try system restore if it does not work looks like you have lost them all and will have create new shortcuts (doesn't take that long at least)
zander26

Postby japhet » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:52 am

You cant get them back, ur screwed
japhet

Return to iTunes