Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Which Type Of Wacom Bamboo Graphic Tablet Should I Get?

Photography Discussion

Postby Girvyn » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:34 am

I'm not looking for something hugely professional as I only draw in my free time as a hobby and don't take it too seriously. Basically what I need is one where I can hook it up with my macbook pro so I can draw on photoshop and create little comics for fun. I also don't require it to be super expensive, the cheapest one that suits my needs is fine. Which one would best suit my needs?
Girvyn

Postby Rusell » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:20 pm

For your needs, I would recommend either the Connect or the Capture. Both have similar features and the same amount of space, but the Capture comes with better software. The Connect is $79 while the Capture is $99 (more software)

Connect and Capture:

Size: 10.9"x6.9"x.4"

Pressure levels: 1024

Resolution: 2540 lpi

Software:

Connect: ArtRage 3 Studio + Autodesk Sketchbook Express

Capture: Photoshop Elements + Autodesk Sketchbook Express
Rusell

Postby Arlen » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:43 am

i in my view have in common terms journey with the Bamboo relaxing. it fairly is a super pill, of super high quality. and got here with a super drawing application. Pen and touch seems greater like a writing pill then a drawing pill, so i in my view does no longer advise that one. i offered the Bamboo relaxing for in common terms seventy 5 euro's on the time nonetheless. (that could make a hundred money or so.) If I have been you i could first go searching on the internet. i've got by no capacity seen the Bamboo relaxing for greater effective than a hundred euros.( around a hundred and forty money )
Arlen

Return to Photography