Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Which Phone Is Better Htc Desire Or Htc Wildfire S?

Netbooks Discussion

Postby Arthur » Tue May 30, 2017 11:24 pm

I bought HTC Desire Z A7272 Unlocked one to substitute my netbook, and it is nice a lot! Goodbye windows. There are places where my old modem couldn't get HDSPA and the dZ can do it. Using 3G and/or GPS will consume your battery very, very fast, so i use two usb cable charges pluged on computers, one at home and the other at the office. For better use of my resources i'm carrying two phones, the old one used for calls, and the new one for web, mails, news and other apps. Usb miniplug is the same from my Nokia.
Arthur

Postby Alpin » Tue May 30, 2017 11:36 pm

desire has a large screen than wildfire s. otherwise specs are not much different.
Alpin

Postby Kallita » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:17 am

favor... fingers down the version in firmware... in the journey that your contained in the u . s ., then you dont have Android 2.2 OS Froyo on your Wildfire... meaning you cant placed apps on your SD card... and also you in person-friendly words have 500MB of loose inner area... meaning you cna in person-friendly words have a particular type of apps on your Wildfire previously the phones begins to freeze up simply by RAM topics from low memory. favor is two.2 Froyo... meaning you may placed apps on SD to unencumber area on telephone...
Kallita

Return to Netbooks