Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Which Netbook Is Better?

Netbooks Discussion

Which Netbook Is Better?

Postby Edrik » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:52 pm

Important things for you to consider are how important battery life is to you, how big of a screen do you want, and what type of operating system you plan to use.

If you really want long battery life, I would recommend getting a smaller sized laptop or a netbook. I'm not sure how big of a screen you are looking for, but the Acer Aspire One has great battery life and also a 10.1" display.

It has enough power to do all of the things you would typically need for school / office work, as well as the necessities of built in Wi-Fi, built in webcam, Windows XP instead of Vista and so on. It also has a pretty affordable price.

More details on this Acer Aspire One, as well as advice and info about other laptops and netbooks that should fit within your budget, is at the link below.
Edrik

Which Netbook Is Better?

Postby Macario » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:34 am

Netbook wise, i would always recommend the Hp mini, only because the keyboard is 92% of the size of a normal keyboard. Any other netbook is very difficult and uncomfortable to type on.
Macario

Which Netbook Is Better?

Postby Aetos » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:26 am

The Best netbooks are the Acer Brand. I reccomend go to HSN.Com and go under electronic n under computers then there will be a link on the page that says netbooks then look for the acer 11.2" its good it has 2gb of ram and 320gb of hardriveand windows VISTA!!!!! go to it i have one
Aetos

Which Netbook Is Better?

Postby Amet » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:01 am

I have the Asus 900HA and use it often especially on trips or even to the mall. THey are light and easy to carry. Would have gotten the 10" but didnt want to spend more back then :)
Amet

Which Netbook Is Better?

Postby Penleigh » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:35 pm

first of all, netbooks ARE laptops. 2d, netbooks are a classification of laptops that are frequently much less efficient than those not seen netbooks. Netbooks are frequently extra value-effective, carry out worse than, and are smaller than classic laptops. on the different hand, it fairly relies upon on what you desire. once you're searching for a than your telephone extra perfect computing journey, easy-weight, basic to hold laptop, then the netbook is an incredible piece of kit. My spouse, a professor at a close-by college, makes use of her netbook to contemporary powerpoint shows to her classification by way of a projector. It has workplace 2007 on it for any final minute transformations, which it runs truthfully. Its additionally a excitement to commute with, as detrimental to my heavier than some very own laptop computers street warrior laptop that may do something on a much bigger demonstrate and heavier funds.
Penleigh

Which Netbook Is Better?

Postby Amott » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:21 am

asus > HP
Amott

Return to Netbooks