Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Which Is Better Gpu Choices Part 3?

PC Hardware Discussion

Postby Floinn » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:41 pm

The regular GTX 560 had 336 cuda core, but the SE GTX 560 had less. GTX 560 Ti had 384 cuda core. and yes, I don't see any bottleneck with CPU and GPU since I defrag my hard drive daily, which is one to gain addition performance with no bottleneck, this work great for me for many years and since I am gaming on a budget, defrag my hard drive make a big difference

for this comment :

the gtx 560 ti is a alltogether different card.it has a 256 bit bus vs the 192bit bus of the regular gtx 560.this gives it a large advantage on the gtx 560,even this alone not counting the extra cores,and shader units would give it a huge boost.so yes I think that it is a better choice.though I'm curious as to how you figured that you have no bottleneck?the i3 530 will botteneck the gtx 560 ti by about 10-15%.

though im curious because since you havnt played with the gtx 560 ti on a computer with 100% no bottleneck like an i5 2500k,how would you know if there was a bottleneck on your i3 530?

you don't really know what you talk about so please, if you don't know anything about the bottleneck, stop listen to what other are saying "since they are trying to get you to speed more money on hardware".
and a word of advice, i am expert in computer and even on a budget gaming Pc, I get a good FPS with no bottleneck between the cpu and gpu.

thank again for response.

still we all had our own options even stupid one.
Floinn

Postby Lyza » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:31 am

i3 530 is a bottleneck for the gtx 560 ti. Intel i5 2500k is 3 times more powerful than that i3. Get a better cpu.
Lyza

Postby Finian » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:04 pm

Don't tell us we don't know what we are talking about. You are saying we don't know anything about bottleneck and how you are an "expert in computer". If you were an expert you wouldn't be asking these questions. You need a new CPU. We know that there is a bottleneck because we've experienced/learned it from past education. Clearly, you are the one that doesn't know what you're talking about. Talk about arrogance...
Finian

Postby Brocly » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:46 pm

1. every computer has a bottleneck somewhere

2. defragging does very little to performance on new drives (unless the drive is VERY fragmented over 70% fragmented)

3. you will need a better cpu to minimize the bottleneck
Brocly

Return to PC Hardware