Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Which Anti-virus Software Is More Popular?

AVG Discussion

Postby Binyamin » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:39 pm

AVG antivirus is my favorite. it comes with anti spy-ware, rootkits and obviously antivirus. its very simple and you get to adjust the speed it scans your computer since fast scans slow down your computer (maybe like norton). also AVG 2011 has PC analyzer to see why is your computer slow. we have our opinions and like what we choose. there is NO best antivirus. its just that each antivirus has its own features, which i found AVG has a lot of features.
Binyamin

Postby Brynmor » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:46 pm

Purchased Internet Security beats freeware any time. Freeware has no firewall apart from MSE and Zone Alarm. I don't like these as they only update their definitions every 24 hours, unless manually forced, I would rather be up to date every time I turned on my computer. McAfee has to be the low life of the purchased as it rates poorly in all the lab test i have read about. I can't believe people still use it? Personally I have used Norton products for over a decade and it hasn't failed me yet. Kaspersky, Eset, Trend Micro are in the top performers. freeware I would use Avast, I have used that on my Customers computers, with Zone Alarm free firewall, or what is in control panel.
Brynmor

Postby Neka » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:57 pm

Free: Avast and Avg

Payed: Kaspersky and Bitdefender
Neka

Postby Wevers » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:46 am

free-avg,avast,mse,avira

paid-eset,kaspersky,mcafee,norton

i like eset most.
Wevers

Return to AVG