Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

When Was The Last Time Something Changed For You And You Didn't Like The Change?

iTunes Discussion

When Was The Last Time Something Changed For You And You Didn't Like The Change?

Postby Heath » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:09 pm

1) That schools nationwide are stricter in security because of the Connecticut school shooting.

2) Y!A was taking away the cartoon avatars by April 1st.
Heath

Postby Musaid » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:35 pm

I don't like the fact that I have a new maths . Argh the new one is really strict and so boring and weird. I also strongly dislike the new iTunes ugh it's so retarded
Musaid

Postby Cyril » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:28 am

Oh I know what you mean with the iTunes and Youtube, they got rid of the built in YouTube, which in my opinion is way easier to use. Sigh. Anyways I think my new goggles I got, they always get water in them during swim practice, I like my old ones :( haha.
Cyril

Postby Tristyn » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:38 am

Hate new itunes because they wont let me buy non HD. :( I hear it takes up too much space, like 3 times more than neccisary. I also hate that redbox raised its prices. :( considering how much I go there, it adds up.
Tristyn

Postby Trevon » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:44 pm

2007, but PLEASE don't get me started.
Trevon

Postby Farnum » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:08 pm

When Yahoo updated their email but that was a while ago.
Farnum

Postby Rudy » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:05 am

I don't like the new itunes either.
I got a kindle paperwhite a while ago and it has 3G and I don't like how it won't let me use the browser on 3G like I could with my first kindle.
Rudy

Postby broderic » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Yeah, I hate the new Youtube. Hate. It. And I learned the whole iTunes thing a while back, when I changed it and didn't like it. I've kept the version I have for months... Haha

My brother came home for spring break last week and it was rough. He's been away and I got a whole new schedule down and it threw me off to have him home when I was still in school. Our walls are thin, and his video-game-playing kept me up most nights. It was rough. It was during testing week (including the ACT), too. Blahhh
broderic

Postby Trahaym » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:48 pm

My parents, counselor, and therapist decided to change everything about what i do each day, so they made a new strict schedule that i get to follow. I hate it because im 17 and i really deserve more of a say in my life.
Trahaym

Return to iTunes