Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

When I Download Songs From Youtube-to-mp3,why Doesn't It Go Into Itunes?

iTunes Discussion

Postby Dennison » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:26 pm

i recently downloaded itunes 11,which i absolutely hate,and i can't seem to download songs off of youtube-to-mp3 anymore like the old version of itunes would let me.i downloaded the song and pressed open on the music file when it finished downloading,but it didn't go into itunes,it usually just automatically goes into itunes.i saw the music file i just downloaded in my music folder,so i tried to drag the file over to itunes,but that also didn't work.if you have an answer on how i can download from youtube-to-mp3 into itunes 11,please put it in a way where a 13 year old would understand,please and thank you,in advance.
Dennison

Postby Mubarak » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:57 am

iTunes is an audio and video player that lets you manage your iOS devices as well as download content from the iTunes store.

I found a free download of it here http://bit.ly/1zK8DAE
Mubarak

Postby Cledwyn » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Do you have the sidebar showing? Because on mine, I can still drag MP3s into the music section in the sidebar. You just have to now make it show in itunes 11
Cledwyn

Postby adonijah25 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:24 pm

You have to drag 'n' drop the file into your iTunes library and then go to Unknown Artist(s) and your file will be there.
adonijah25

Return to iTunes