Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Whats A Good Camcorder To Buy?

Camcorders Discussion

Postby Corwin » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:14 am

its gonna be for next year, and i wanted to document my senior year and make a movie out of it almost. i just wanted to know if you knew of any good camcorders for this.

would it be better to buy a profesional hand held camcorder, or should i not spend all of my money on that, and just a get a regular camcorder?

thanks

and also what are the neccesary accessories that i should get?

(i'm definetly going to be using the camera that i get to make a lot more movies.)
Corwin

Postby Cesario » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:01 am

Well, i do believe the following one i recommend will meet your taste to a large extent.

Whether you are a youtube enthusiast, citizen journalist, or budding cinematographer, this high pixel digital camcorder is what you have been expecting.Having a 3 inch flip out high definition LCD view screen and high-def resolution, this unit will have you easily making movie quality videos in no time.

This camcorder owns the ability to take H.264 video (MOV) at up to 60 frames per second (60 FPS). And with high 5X optical zoom and 10X digital zoom, you are able to bring the far-away objects closer to you.With this HD camcorder your personally made videos will be clearer than you ever imagined, so your videos will look just as good as any big budget Hollywood movie!

Supporting up to up to SDHC 16GB (Class 6), it allows you to have enough capacity to store what your movies and pictures. And with its native HDMI output port you can watch the videos directly on your home HDTV. The superb device comes as a kit with just about everything you need to get started such as Li-Ion battery, user manual, Software CD and all required cables.

For more information, please simply click here: http://www.chinazrh.com/wholesale-100-mp...
wish you like it!
Cesario

Return to Camcorders