Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What Do You Recommend For My New Asus 10" Netbook?

Netbooks Discussion

Postby Awnan » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:07 pm

I just purchased the new Asus 10" netbook and im looking to download some games like Plants vs Zombies. What do you recommend I do? Would it be wise to purchase a memory stick because it is 1Gb memory and 160 hard drive. Any help would be great. i downloaded the free AVG too. is there any other things i should download to be safe? thanks

thanks
Awnan

Postby Darcio » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:33 pm

It's a netbook and it wasn't design to run games. Maybe causal games like card or puzzle games. Not sure about your laptop specs, but read the system requirement for each game before you buy. Don't even bother with 3D or graphically intense games. You can't run them.

In addition to AVG, Avast, Mircrosoft and Comodo also off free antivirus software. Comodo also offers a free firewall + Antivirus package. I use Comodo pack as well Windows Defender along with a malaware scanner called Malwaresbytes as layered defense. I also use Firefox over Internet Explorer with their addition security extensions that keeps my computer safe when I browse the web.

Another nice program is called CCleaner which cleans up your hard drive by deleting accumulated files you no longer need to keep it up and running.

All of them are free btw.

Yes, it's wise to purchase a flash drive or memory card because a netbook doesn't come with a disc drive to store or upload data.

Good luck with your new netbook and have fun!
Darcio

Postby danny70 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:35 pm

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/gaming...
danny70

Return to Netbooks