Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What's Wrong With My Computer?

Netbooks Discussion

Postby Garmond » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:14 am

I just got a new lenovo laptop for my birthday Sunday. When I try to watch videos it gets fuzzy like when a tv has a bad satellite (sorry I don't really know how to explain it) and today it started flashing black on the bottom half of the screen and just a few minutes ago it froze and then started turning white until the whole screen was white. My mini NetBook used to do that but I always just blamed it on the fact that it was kind of crappy but this is actually a nice computer so I was wondering why this is happening and if it can be fixed?
Garmond

Postby Bates » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:32 pm

obviously the computer isnt so nice... just sayin
Bates

Postby Tripper » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:40 pm

It's got squirrel aids... But seriously, if both did it it might be some form of interference. take it back, get a replacement, and see if the new one does the same. Lenovo is a fairly good brand.
Tripper

Postby Ea » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:46 pm

New computer last Sunday? Problems already? Return it for another.
Ea

Postby Beldin » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:54 am

hello

You get foulty laptop by store manager.so your laptop in garranty&warranty.give back this laptop to store manager.they will give new one.when you get new laptop 1st check it in store then use.

Have a nice day
Beldin

Postby Ea » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:21 am

need more speed maybe on ISP
Ea

Postby Laurean » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:01 pm

Have not heard of that brand before so I don't know if it's a good brand or not. Since it's still new, is it still under the 1 year factory warranty if it have one? Did the person that bought you the laptop buy warranty on it? If it have warranty or bought before the 30 days, have it checked out buy the store
Laurean

Return to Netbooks