Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What Type Of Digital Camera Should I Buy ?

Digital Cameras Discussion

Postby Delman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:21 am

If it didn't matter what lens you used, there would only be one focal length available

Look here for reviews of all the current, good digital cameras http://www.dpreview.com/

If you happen to find one that is NOT listed on the above website, you may want to avoid it, no matter what a good deal you think you are getting
Delman

Postby Birley » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:06 pm

an SLR camera? Nikon and Canon are the top two main brands of SLR cameras.Yes every len size does matter.
Birley

Postby Deems » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:21 am

It depends on what you will use the camera for; if only to take pictures get a cheap one either Sony or Canon.
Deems

Postby Steward » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:50 pm

If you looking for a camera for taking pictures of family, friends, kids, holiday snaps all your day to day stuff you really want to look at point and shoot digital cameras.

I imagine you want to get the best deal around so I advise to take a look here they offer a selection of both budget digital cameras and top digital cameras as well as a review for each product. It should really help you with your purchase http://www.digitalgadgetsworld.co.uk/dig...
Steward

Postby Neron » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:23 am

What are you looking for? How much ya spending? Are you looking for a point and shoot or DSLR. Looking for a super zoom?
Neron

Return to Digital Cameras