Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What Is The Name Of That Manga Series?

Windows Live Discussion

Postby Hasiel » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:37 pm

So there's this girl who when she was a little girl her mom went missing, so she followed in her footsteps and pretended to be the "superhero" that her mom was. She also fortuneteller. The first volume(book) starts with her jumping out the window and falling on the new kid in her school. He actually used to live in that town, but he left to study in America and now he came back. He used to be best friends with her. Now for some reason he doesn't like her. There are four volumes(books) in total. Throughout those books she is trying to find out what happened to her mom. Eventually she does, her mom got her memory erased by some bad dude who wants revenge because she made his girlfriend go in a coma. In the end, I think, his girlfriend wakes up from a coma and they all lived happily ever after. :)
Hasiel

Postby Dahy » Mon May 01, 2017 6:48 am

I think It's Zodiac P.I.

From Tokyopop:

Lili is just like any other girl except she can foretell the future! This 'Zodiac PI' relies on horoscopes and astrology to help her solve crimes and track down criminals. When there's trouble a'brewing, she transforms herself into the magic Detective Spica and looks to the stars to guide her way. Before long, she is joined by her childhood friend, Hiromi, who dreams of becoming a detective as skilled as Lili. Soon, no astral investigation is too arduous for this dynamic duo!

You can read the completed manga here: http://www.mangapark.com/manga/zodiac-p-...
Dahy

Return to Windows Live