Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What Is The Best Way To Kill A Zombie?

Windows Live Discussion

Postby Doyle » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:04 pm

Step 1: Know your enemy

Make sure you're facing an attack from actual zombies. Look for a stiff gait caused by rigor mortis, open wounds from decomposing flesh, and a hunger for human flesh.

Step 2: Cover up

Cover up to prevent potential zombie bites from turning you into one of them. Wear a mask with holes only for the eyes and mouth, long sleeves, gloves, close-toe shoes, and long pants tucked into your socks. You may look like a fashion victim, but you won't be a zombie victim.

Step 3: Amass weapons

Find a weapon to use in case you encounter a zombie. Grab a blunt object capable of bashing in undead heads or something to pierce the zombies' skulls -- even reanimated corpses can't survive severe brain injuries.

Tip

Don't try to reason with zombies -- their brain functions are limited to walking, moaning, and feasting on the living.

Step 4: Head indoors

Find a secure place to hide. Make sure it's located as far as possible from any graveyards and stocked with canned goods, bottled water, and projectile-firing weapons. Barricade the doors and windows to ensure your survival.

Step 5: Fight back

Hide out long enough to overcome your fear; then, attack back! Use human-scented objects to lure the zombies to low-lying areas; once they're contained, blast their brains from afar. Continue trapping and killing until all the zombies are dead, and it's eerily quiet enough for you to hear your still-beating heart.
Doyle

Postby Chancey » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:28 pm

It really depends on what kind of zombies you're dealing with, but it always seemed to me that all discussions about killing zombies ignore one main question: is it always necessary to kill them? They're slow enough that you can outwalk them, probably clumsy as hell with even worse balance. Unless you're cornered the best option would be to walk away at a reasonable pace. If you need to get one out of your way, there's no need to stick around long enough to kill one - just push it to the ground and keep moving. So what would be the best weapon found in a household? Probably something like a sturdy broom. One good shove would topple a zombie, and from a safe distance. I guess you could sharpen one end and stab them when they're down if you wanted to.
Chancey

Postby Paegastun » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:01 pm

I would go with a shovel or screwdriver or baseball bat or a chair leg
Paegastun

Postby Mufidy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:40 am

Most zombie films use the skill of cutting there heads off, so if I woke up on a monday morning and put news on and that was the main story I would be on way to b and q for my axe. House hold weapons !!! Frying pan ha, knifes, bats, you could even use the house as a weapon just let them all in and blow the house up.
Mufidy

Postby Ahiga » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:38 pm

Hop in my car and speed off. They can't run fast anyway
Ahiga

Postby PenIlyn » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:45 am

i could maximum never like a zombie apocalypse. To be scientifically functional, this is feasible to create a zombie; confident, it includes poison from a pufferfish, a number of poisonous venoms and a few somewhat complicated chemical factors, inspite of the undeniable fact that this is performed. additionally, the place could you get a titanium room from? Are you making plans on digging it up from the backyard? and how long do you reckon your loved ones'll final as quickly as the food, water and electrical energy has run out? Sorry, yet i could particularly no longer might desire to shoot what have been as quickly as human beings and making their brains explode. That in elementary terms occurs in my desires. And this isn't any longer very friendly.
PenIlyn

Postby Hrafn » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:26 pm

Pair of shears & lop all their heads off
Hrafn

Postby Ignazio » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:53 am

pillow warfare.
Ignazio

Postby Roshaun » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:51 am

I'd get knives and throw that sh** at them or like a fire extinguisher.. lol idk
Roshaun

Return to Windows Live