Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What Programs Can I Use To Make An AMV?

Windows Live Discussion

Postby stanwic » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:20 am

I've been using Windows Live Movie Maker and I wanted something that would have awsome effects
.I'm not really having fun with my programs effects :/ ....I really want to put a lot of effort in my project
>.<" I'm looking for programs that are free and I'm not really looking for 10 day trails tho :P sooo please
put the links :D and thank you 4 your time :3 xD
stanwic

Postby horace » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:26 am

cool ^u^ making amv's is a lot of fun! <3 Hope you get to find the program that fits your style :D

I do some meps (multi editor projects; you can consider them amv's i guess XD I started out by using sony vegas pro :D Its a really great program in my opinion, especially if you're trying to transition from a simple program like windows live ^^ You can do things like mask a character out of a scene (think of it like you're cutting out just the anime character and can put him/her/it on another background ^u^ you can also do so much more <3 I seriously recommend it ^u^ And maybe when you've mastered the basics and want something a little different, you should try adobe after effects too ^u^

well hope I helped XD If you want some download/tutorial links feel free to ask me for some :D You can pm me on my youtube account or here if you wanna :D Feel free to check out the videos on my channel to see what kinds of effects i'm talking about when you use sony vegas ^u^
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nicegirlsz
horace

Postby koby » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:31 am

You could try using Sony Vegas 7.0/8.0, most amv makers use either vegas or Adobe after effects, you could start out by downloading the trials for each, and then look for the serial numbers and stuff online, some people just post them up, thats how most amv makers get their programs anyways xD
if you need any help just send me a message:
http://www.youtube.com/user/xmeer783
koby

Return to Windows Live