Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What Kind Of Software Do I Need To Use A Digital Scrapbooking Kit?

PC Hardware Discussion

Postby iona53 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:33 am

Okay, so I have a blog on blogger.com. I want to create my own design/layout for my blog but don't know where to start. I found some free digital scrapbooking kits to download but dont have any software to use them with. Is there a free software I can download? Or what is the best one to buy and a decent price? Any info is greatly appreciated!! Thanks :)
iona53

Postby brennon » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:05 am

Have you though of using Word 97? You can upload pics of frames from microsoft pics if you have Office and then insert the pics in the frames. Word will then allow you to put text in as well. Much faster than normal external software. You can set the pics to overlap as well if you want to.
brennon

Postby Rian » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:00 am

You can consider buying

1)Digital Scrapbooking Kit - Includes MemoryMixer 3 Digital Scrapbooking Software for Mac & Pc

* Easy Photo Editing-Black & White , Sepia, Remove Red Eye, Crop & Zoom, Photo Shapes

* Auto fill photos for quick results or drag and drop for indiv placement

* Add text using fonts on your computer, fit text to shape, fill font with pattern or photo

* Add video, narration and music to create DVD and create photo books, calendars, photo cards or pages to print at home

* Incl 1000s of embellishments, backgrounds, pre-designed pages, endless possibilities http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Scrapbooki...

2)Digital Scrapbooking: Using Your Computer to Create Exciting Scrapbook Pages (Hardcover)

t?s the next phase in the scrapbooking craze! And this creative resource is the first of its kind?the first to focus on the use of computer hardware and software to unlock an exciting range of creative possibilities. Crafters will explore the many ways digital elements can add pizzazz to their scrapbooks: they?ll learn to manipulate pictures with photo/image editing software, use scanners to create themed background papers, and draw on clip art for decorative accents. Going even further into the brave new world, there?s information on creating all-digital pages, putting together a slideshow on computer, and pooling various techniques to stage a ?digital family reunion.? http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Scrapbooki...
Rian

Return to PC Hardware