Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What Kind Of Job Oportunities I Would Have If I Pass The Adobe Photoshop Certified Test Only So Far?

Photography Discussion

What Kind Of Job Oportunities I Would Have If I Pass The Adobe Photoshop Certified Test Only So Far?

Postby Giulio » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:59 am

Yeah, I wanna know if spending $150 on that test and passing it would get me much closer to have a job related to photoshop that pays very well, if anyone had experience on a single certification like that and passed it, I would like to know what you did next so I would have an idea when I pass the certified test once I'm fully ready. I'm still starting to get the materials ready to get ready for the certified test, won't take it anytime soon but I would like to know.
Giulio

Postby Yair » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:40 pm

It would look good on your Resume' ,but in terms of jobs relating to photoshop or graphic design in the context...it's more about your portfolio and how well you can do things.

Think about it - anyone could pass a test or get a certificate in whatever - but what employers are after is what YOU can do and how well you can do it. Certificates help you look better on your resume', but your portfolio is everything.

I actually took the Adobe certified for Photoshop test and failed it ..even though I have been doing a lot of Photoshop for a few years now. (I didn't study at all for it haha which is prob why I failed) I didn't really care though as I got an opportunity to do it for free as apart of my Course I was studying. I am happy with my photoshop level, I can do all the things I wanted to. At the moment I do Graphic Design work and Web Design work and that is all just from portfolio pieces..

So I say go and do it, why not? It'll help you out and it looks great on your resume as being Adobe Certified - but for a job also look to present some work of yours.

Good luck :)
Yair

Return to Photography