Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What Good Interactive Android Games Are There For Kids?

Android Discussion

What Good Interactive Android Games Are There For Kids?

Postby Rankin » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:11 pm

My son is three and has a Nexus 7 that we've been loading up with games for him, when we realized it was pretty much all Talking Tom games. He has all but three of those, and Lego 4+, My Dragon(which is easily his favorite), Fruit Ninja, Mega Jump, and Coin Dozer. as you can tell none of those other than Lego 4+ teach him anything of value, do what games do you have for your kids? His age really doesn't seem to go along with suggested age range games, so I'd say games your 4 to 7 year olds play. Preferably with few ads or an option to purchase and remove the ads. Also, we're thinking about purchasing Spiderman and Batman (the Android games) he can read short words one at a time (yes/no/stop/go/ready/quit/up/down/open/... And he can count up to and down from fifteen and follow directions, are Spiderman and Batman more complicated than that? Is there a free play mode where he could just venture around the city? Thank you, ps- my main point is looking for learning games that he'll actually want to play.
Rankin

Return to Android