Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What Is A Good Camcorder For Youtube Videos?

Camcorders Discussion

Postby Wildon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:55 am

After much, much online research,I highly recommend this ...
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DCR-HC52-Hand...

The overall positive reviews on this mini-dvd camera are warranted. This is a great little camera for the money that produces some very good video. I have a Panasonic DVX100B, and I initially purchased this camera as a low cost video deck alternative, so I wouldn't wear out the motor on the DVX while downloading video footage into my computer...and this camera serves that purpose very well. But, I found that this camera is just a fun overall camera to have just to shoot video on the run without the need to set up a bunch of other equipment.

I highly recommend this camera.
Wildon

Postby Lany » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:59 pm

fraps

or camstudio..

not hypercam.. hyper came is lame *** bad qualityy
Lany

Postby Fearnhealh » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:35 pm

pretty much every cam try some of the more common cams like sony
Fearnhealh

Postby Wyman » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:04 am

you may evaluate identifying to purchase turn extremely Camcorder 2d technology, one hundred twenty minutes .. elementary-to-use, pocket-sized camcorder featuring one-touch recording and digital zoom Captures one hundred twenty minutes of finished VGA-high quality video on 4 GB of outfitted-in memory; no tapes or further memory playing cards required handy turn-out USB arm plugs without postpone into your workstation to launch FlipShare application outfitted-in FlipShare application lets you truly e mail video clips, edit guy or woman clips, and upload video to sharing web pages like YouTube and MySpace great 2-inch shade liquid crystal exhibit exhibit screen to play decrease back and delete video clips turn MinoHD Camcorder 2d technology, 2 Hours All-new MinoHD is the international's sleekest HD camcorder Captures one hundred twenty minutes of dazzling HD video on 8 GB of outfitted-in memory; no further memory mandatory handy turn-out USB arm plugs without postpone into your workstation or Mac to launch pre-loaded FlipShare application FlipShare application makes it elementary to e mail video clips, edit guy or woman clips, make custom video clips, capture nevertheless-image snapshots great, 2-Inch anti-glare shade exhibit to play decrease back and delete video clips
Wyman

Return to Camcorders