Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What Does It Mean When A Guy Tells You This?

Laptop Discussion

Postby Stephon » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:36 pm

Dude were in a similar situation except I'm the guy. He's into you but is scared to say something cuz he likes being friends and doesn't want to hurt that. You need to do something to let him know you like him without saying it cuz he needs to say it first. And make sure you don't say the word "friend" about him. When he says something like you teaching him a lot just say well that's good cuz I think I've learned a lot from you too and smile. Don't confuse the guy cuz I'm completely confused in my situation right now. I'm 22 been best friends for over a year. Both were in relationships and got broken up with like 8 or 9 months ago and our friendship has grown a lot. She invited me to hang out with her family on New Years and it went well and to a museum 2 days later with her and her family. I told her I liked her after that when I was leaving and was extremely nervous. She had to get ready to go somewhere else so we didn't have time to talk about it but she did tell me she had feelings for me too but didn't want to do anything about it cuz she could be transferring for school reasons after summer. Immediately after I left I got a text that said she wanted to finish that conversation later. She has since backed off and we haven't talked as much and have barely hung out and she hasn't allowed us to talk about it. So I'm confused and feel like our friendship has went backwards and don't know what to do either.
Stephon

Postby Halphon » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:40 pm

He's just grateful to you and that is all.
Don't read stuff into what guys say.
They don't twist words the way girls do.

If you like him, you are going to have to come right out and tell him.
That's how it works with them.
Halphon

Return to Laptops