Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What Crm Software Was This? (phone Connected To Computer Automatically Displaying Last Conversation Notes)?

Peripherals Discussion

What Crm Software Was This? (phone Connected To Computer Automatically Displaying Last Conversation Notes)?

Postby Wynfield » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:30 pm

Years ago I had a software program that I would love to use again and I'll be damned I can't remember what it was.

It allowed my phone to plug through my computer and upon any incomming call using Caller ID would immediatly pull up all contact information onto my computer screen along with any notes taken for that person from the last conversation.
It was a fantastic software program and utility for a receptionist or secretary to identify my clients and the last conversations immediatly.

Obviously nobody is going to know the exact software I'm thinking of but do you know of any software, program or hardware that does this?

Thanks all.
Wynfield

Postby Harte » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:16 pm

I believe you're thinking of ACT! ACT! has been around for over 25 years and was the first player in the CRM arena.
Realize that in those days computers generally came with fax modems which allowed you to connect a phone line to your computer. Today you can still have that functionality with ACT! but the easiest way to connect is with a Voip phone system.
You can read more about the newest versions of ACT! and phone integration at my website techbenders.com
Harte

Postby Lexann » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:44 pm

It could have also been CallClerk - which allows you to popup an Outlook contact card and enter your notes into it.
Lexann

Return to Peripherals