Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What Are The Things/technology I Need To Start A Social Site For 20,000+ Members?

Peripherals Discussion

What Are The Things/technology I Need To Start A Social Site For 20,000+ Members?

Postby Sebastian » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:08 pm

I'm just curious to know what are the technologies I need to build my own start up, I have some ideas but little technical knowledge... looking at getting info on hosting options, servers, database... costs and options. The site is aimed at growing to 20,000+ members in first 6 months and then more as we grow. So I'd like to have options which support a growing site. As every entrepreneur my budgets are limited :) Thank you!
Sebastian

Postby sped » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:22 pm

I'm going to wager a bet right now that you don't get 20,000 users in 2 years time let alone 6 months.
sped

Postby Deron » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:11 pm

The website will require knowledge in website design, so:

HTML

CSS

JavaScript

Ajax

XML

ASP

ASP.NET

MySQL

PHP

Then the server side applications, like account log in, will require knowledge .NET, C, C++ and Java.

Plus server maintence will require knowledge in computer hardware and repair.
Deron

Postby Bon-hwa » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:47 pm

I'd advise you looking into SEO also take a look around Blackhatworld.com

Depending how you want to do your SEO to get ur site known you will use different programs. such as SeNuke, bookmarking demon, scrapebox and many many more
Bon-hwa

Return to Peripherals