Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

I Want To Be A Registered Nurse But...?canadians Only(please Help Asap!!!)?

AVG Discussion

Postby Cystenian » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:40 am

hi there thank you soooo much for pressing on my question. OK, let's get to it!

I would like to be a registered nurse SO BADLY. But I do not know If i can get into university? Because, I'm taking Applied English in grade 10 currently, and my guidance counselor said my marks are great for a college lvl, but I need to get INTO university! I'm not sure what to even do exactly! Is it possible if I get a higher grade and avg then the applied English course level by the midterms can she transfer me to a academic English course? Because, the applied English course will be too easy, and i'll be getting higher marks and expectation of the applied course?

I just really need to get into the academic course of English and University. That's my goal, but i'm not sure how, please help!:( :( :(

Please please please help me?! I'm stuck! Thank you soo much for taking the time to read this it means a lot guys.
Cystenian

Postby Abner » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:23 pm

I don't know if you go to a semestered school, but what you could do is complete Grade 10 Applied English course in the first semester and do the academic course in the next semester.

I can't see why your guidance counselor can't transfer you to an academic course of English. If you do really well in the applied course, that should suffice for you to be in the academic course.

I know one student who took applied English in Grade 10 and she also did well in the course. In the following semester, she took the academic course and got into university.
Abner

Postby Lang » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:55 pm

If you do well in the applied you should be able to move up to the acedemic.You will have to do this for Grade 11 & 12 if you want to get into university.
Lang

Return to AVG