Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

I Want A Gaming Laptop?

Laptop Discussion

I Want A Gaming Laptop?

Postby Branwel » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:24 pm

I really want a good gaming laptop. People say that PC is far better than console gaming so I want to get into PC but I don't want a desktop because I don't really have anywhere to put it and i like to sit on my sofa lol. I really don't know what to buy. Is it worth getting a gaming laptop? I'm not sure what to do really. I have a Ps3 already and I like playing games on the TV so should I go for a less porweful and cheaper laptop?. Thanks for the help
Branwel

I Want A Gaming Laptop?

Postby Schmuel » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:43 pm

You are making a misstake stick with console. Cause the entertament value is higher.
Schmuel

I Want A Gaming Laptop?

Postby Selik » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:20 am

You can buy dell xps
Selik

I Want A Gaming Laptop?

Postby Roi » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:39 pm

well for gaming i recommend a desktop as then u can upgrade almost anything later on where as a laptop u cant. gaming computers can become outdated more then a ps3 cuz like sony and microsoft dont make a new console for a long time. but consider this are you happy with a ps3 are there any pc exclusive games u like and would u like using a keyboard to play a gmw
Roi

I Want A Gaming Laptop?

Postby Darcey » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:57 pm

NOT WORTH IT.

They are very expensive, will overheat, so you can forget about keeping it in your lap on the sofa, it will burn your thighs.

Best for PC gaming is a custom made or self built desktop, you get better specs than any laptop, better value for your money and the possibility of future upgrades.
Darcey

I Want A Gaming Laptop?

Postby Michon » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:26 pm

top gaming laptops could be ranked due to several things:

-Battery life

-RAM or random access memory

-Graphic Cards (GPU)

-Processor

for me my top gaming laptop is Dell Alienware M11X

If you have enough budget since it costs about 700$

but if you want a cheap one HP ENVY SLEEKBOOK would be good and it costs about 500$
Michon

I Want A Gaming Laptop?

Postby Lamar » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:34 am

If you want a good gaming laptop you should check out these sites.They make custom laptops for gaming.Mythlogic,ibuypower,prostar,xotic and origin laptops are the best.You decide what you want and they build it for you.If you aren't sure of which set-up is better for you,their suggestions are invaluable.
Lamar

I Want A Gaming Laptop?

Postby Darcy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:35 am

Not worth it.

gaming laptops are more expensive than desktops, and you can't upgrade them down the road.
Darcy

I Want A Gaming Laptop?

Postby Jay » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:47 am

I would build a desktop in mini ATX form, they are not much bigger than PS3's really but you can get much much better graphics and speed than a PS3. True it will cost not much less than double but i think its worth it, i built a gaming PC for £600, thats nearly 4 PS3's, and mine is in the cheaper end, people go to £3000 sometimes with like 6 monitors and stuff, just mad
Jay

I Want A Gaming Laptop?

Postby Waldon » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:15 pm

a gaming laptop for you might not be worth it & it is hard to upgrade. you might be happy with a pc that you can upgrade as you go
Waldon

Return to Laptops