Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

I Want To Buy A Good, Affordable And Handy Camcorder. My Budget Is Around 8k To 10k.preferred Brands Canon And?

Camcorders Discussion

I Want To Buy A Good, Affordable And Handy Camcorder. My Budget Is Around 8k To 10k.preferred Brands Canon And?

Postby Brockley » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:05 am

Sorry dear.. but i don't think u can buy a good deal for yourself in a restricted budget and brand. This goes well for a digital camera. But still, you can visit : http://www.retailsdirect.com/ProductList... you might find something interesting for yourself. I bought my Nikon digicam from them at an attractive price, so i hope u might also get some good help from here.. So, all the best dear!!
Brockley

Postby Dorrel » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:13 pm

Go for Canon MD205...you can get it cheaper if you buy online from either ebay.in or indiaplaza.in
Dorrel

Postby Duardo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:55 pm

canons are the best. That's all we use in Media class, they give the best, most clear picture.
Duardo

Postby Nawat » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:39 am

Nikon.
Nawat

Postby Atuanya » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:20 pm

you'll not get canon camcorder in that price range. go with samsung.

Samsung-VP-D381i

Rs 11,000/-

CCD sensor, 34x optical zoom and 1200x digital zoom. 2.7 inch LCD color display and records video at SP and LP recording speeds. The focus adjustment is manual and automatic with motorized zoom. It also has additional features like built-in speaker with microphone and comes with connectivity options like Firewire, composite output and microphone input.

===== =====
Atuanya

Postby Keifer » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:32 am

Canon VIXIA HG21 AVCHD 120 GB HDD Camcorder with 12x Optical Zoom

The Canon HG21 AVCHD Hard Disk Drive camcorder sets a new standard for High Definition, delivering optimal image quality, long shooting times along with the extraordinary ease and versatility when viewing video on television or a computer. Capture amazing HD video with even greater detail and color reproduction with its innovative 24Mbps capability, and the addition of a video-capable SDHC card slot plus the extended 120 GB internal Hard Disk Drive allows you to now record up to 45 hours of video onto the internal hard disk drive so theres no need to worry about running out of space. And, like all Canon VIXIA camcorders, the HG21 features: a Canon HD video lens, FULL HD CMOS Sensor, and Canons exclusive DIGIC DV II image processor. Create the look and feel of Hollywood movies with the 24p Cinema Mode and even use Canons select Photo Grabbing function to capture still images from previously recorded video. If online video posting and sharing interests you, the HG21s 30p mode provides the perfect frame rate for the web and delivers clarity for fast-action subjects. The HG21 offers the unparalleled combination of Canons exclusive SuperRange Optical Image Stabilizer to stabilize a wide range of movements, Instant AF for accurate focusing thats critical when shooting in HD, a built-in video light to easily shoot in dark settings, and the Canon exclusive 2.7-inch Multi-angle Vivid LCD Screen to view from various angles with true color representation and contrast. The HG21 features the latest HD technology, excellence in Canon optics and engineering in a compact, sleek design that delivers the high level of performance youve come to expect from Canon.

Price: $851.13 free shipping

reference: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-VIXIA-AVCHD-...

OR

if you looking for High Definition Professional Camcorder..i suggest Canon XL-H1S 3CCD HDV High Definition Professional Camcorder with 20x HD Video Zoom Lens III

For more than a decade, Canon has brought industry-leading lens optics and image processing expertise to the professional market with the XL Series camcorders. In that time, leading videographers have come to rely on the superior image quality and ultimate creative control available to them through the XL Series' features and open architecture system.The Canon XL H1S HD camcorder has all the features that have made the XL Series a favorite of independent filmmakers, corporate and event shooters, in addition to broadcast and news markets. To complement these features, the Canon XL H1S has added an even higher level of customization options and capabilities which will make it an even more useful creative partner for the demanding professional.Industry-standard connections and terminals along with a wider range of image control settings and options are combined with the new Genuine Canon 20x HD Video Zoom Lens III with Professional L Series Fluorite. To back up that superb lens are three 1/3" Native 16:9 CCD with 1.67M Pixels (delivering a full 1440 x 1080) and Canon's exclusive DIGIC DV II HD Image Processor. The XL H1S is the compelling choice for anyone seeking to produce the best in high definition video.

price: $8,899.99 + $25.00 shipping

reference: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-XL-H1S-Defin...

Hope that help...
Keifer

Postby Thaw » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:19 pm

if you're a real images-frenzy, then you rather must have heard about the Cyber Shot determination of digital snappers from Sony. as subsequently of its huge characteristic-set and ultimate performance, the Cyber Shot determination has created thousands and thousands of followers through the globe. The gadget delivers the straightforward one contact answer to the assorted needs of imagery. Photographers use and recommend the Cyber Shot determination of cameras for an impressive images. to characteristic extra properly worth to its Cyber Shot determination, Sony has unleashed Sony Cyber-shot W110 digital snapper. The gadget makes taking photos tremendous photos so basic as eating slightly of cake. So, in simple terms grab the magic wand and commence showing magic inclusive of your pictures.
Thaw

Postby Danylets » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:42 pm

For 10 grand, you should be able to get any kind of camcorder you want, short of professional broadcast quality equipment.
Danylets

Return to Camcorders