Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

I Want To Block Internet Access Except Outlook, But Filter Through Mac Address ,outlook Doesn't Work?

Email Software Discussion

I Want To Block Internet Access Except Outlook, But Filter Through Mac Address ,outlook Doesn't Work?

Postby Eilwyn » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:18 am

Tplink's MAC address filtering blocks a mac address completely. You can not allow outlook when mac address filtering is enabled.

You can try other internet filtering products. For example, "WFilter Free" is a free internet filtering program.
http://www.imfirewall.us
Eilwyn

Postby Benat » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:10 am

i imagine you may ought to have get proper of entry to to the server at artwork as a thanks to get proper of entry to the e-mail. you may want to "distant" in and use it like you've been at your table, or you could set up your artwork outlook e mail to also deliver all e mail by your self e mail manage.
Benat

Postby Ame » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:30 am

Use FireFox web Browser download it from here It will self install it is the most up to date secure browser there is, and it is the fastest there is, use the Help file aand how to's to set it up.
http://mozilla.com
Ame

Postby Robby » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:56 pm

You need to find out weather you are using SMTP; POP3 or IMAP.
Then you will need to purchase a firewall, and disable all ports except those used for one of those three protocols.

Another suggestion that will help, is while you are working with your new firewall, don't forget to put a copy of Chuck Mangione's best album "Feels So Good" on the record player.
Robby

Return to Email Software