Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

I Want To Block Certain Calls On My Phone !?

Android Discussion

Postby Harlowe » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:52 pm

I've got an android phone and i'd like to block some calls,, i have app called call blocker but my problem is with the blocking methode ! it's either hang up or busy or air plane mode.. what i want is,, tell the person calling me that my phone is OFF ,, while its not !

is there such an app for this ? please
Harlowe

Postby Malleville » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:25 am

I would search Google Play to see if they have a callblocker app that will do what you want it too.
If that does not work, call up your carrier and request to have whatever number you want blocked.
Most carriers offer some sort of number blocker.
Malleville

Postby Harrell » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:36 am

Which you could whinge to the telephone corporation and tell them to dam private callers...I had metro pcs :( i had to trade my # cuz i had freaks calling me at three am as well when my husbands asleep they'd say i know who u are ur husbands title is that this and ur title is that this and u have a little one named this like he knew every element and freaked me out...Lamentably u understand metro pcs is without doubt one of the dangerous firms in order that they could not block...But im certain verizon has blocked callers...And if that does not work just exchange ur # less stress but the hard part is calling all ur contacts cuz u modified ur # excellent luck
Harrell

Return to Android