Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Virgin Mobile Blackberry 8530?

Blackberry Discussion

Postby Schaeffer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:32 am

okk, first of all that first answer is a lie because Virgin Mobile is a no-contract provider through Sprint, which means you don't have a contract which also means NO hidden fees. Geez. Anyways, the Blackberry Curve 8530 doesn't come out til May 23rd so there isn't any reviews yet.
You have to add $10 extra dollars because it's a Blackberry.
It's not because of the app. world or anything, it's just due to the fact the there is some kind of fee you have to pay for the Blackberry.
It's going to be a great phone because we're on Sprint's 3G network, it's a Blackberry, and it's Virgin Mobile's first smart phone.
I think it would be worth buying, even if it is for 299.99, i'm doin it :)
Schaeffer

Postby WyIfrid » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:49 am

For you i imagine the lg optimus v should be more suitable suited. I had this telephone for a couple of minutes finding out it out and it became more suitable suited than the blackberry for my section. i don't love blackberrys many times because they make me sense like this telephone is meant for corporation. The Optimus has effective android keyboards for texting and it quite makes solid use of the area given. also in case you elect to social community it really is a incredible telephone and internet surfing a breeze! :D -chuffed Hour ?
WyIfrid

Postby quinn » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:03 pm

With ANY blackberry there is always going to be an added $10 charge, just because it has the name blackberry. Yeah I know that sounds weird but its true.

NOTE THIS!!!!!!!

Virgin mobile has HIDDEN FEES and it CHARGES you for things that you DO NOT use!!!!!

So if you think your monthly bill is just going to be $25 bucks... THINK AGAIN!

I went with virgin mobile once and the charged me for everything under the sun!! My bill was only supposed to 20 bucks a month. It ended up being about 40 bucks a month once I got through the extra charges!!

It isn't worth it!! Don't do it!!
quinn

Return to Blackberry