Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Trying To Make A Stencil For Screen Printing In Photshop?

Photography Discussion

Postby Treffen » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:20 am

ok, i want to make a stencil to screen print a poster. i am just at the beginning and already stuck with photoshop! i have clicked on 'new file', and it asked me what resolution i want (set to 75 by default...is that ok?). also, i have to choose between cmyk, rgb etc. which one shall i choose? can i change these things later after i've done my image if i want to?
Treffen

Postby Aditsan » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:09 am

Here's a tutorial: http://www.melissaevans.com/tutorials/st...

Just Google making stencil in photoshop and you'll get pages of links.
Aditsan

Postby Moki » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:16 am

show screen printing is the everlasting and the durable printing, fee of the printing calculated on the inspiration of the garment used for the printing. the style of the print place on the garment and the style of the colour on each print, silk printing is ultimate for the majority printing warmth flow prints require a working laptop or workstation generated artwork to print from, a reducing line might desire to then be created to be sure that the print to be decrease out. Smaller text cloth and pictures do no longer artwork nicely as they have a small floor section to stick to the garment and can require a define or block around them so as that they adhere to the fabic. many times warmth flow prints take around 2-3 working days to end.
Moki

Return to Photography