Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Transfering Video To Computer: How Do I Get Windows Movie Maker Software For Free With My Windows Xp?

Windows XP Discussion

Transfering Video To Computer: How Do I Get Windows Movie Maker Software For Free With My Windows Xp?

Postby Farr » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:17 pm

It should already be installed on your computer, go into Start>All Programs and look in the list for Windows Movie Maker.
You can also use the Search function in Windows to find the program.
If it is not on your computer then it can be downloaded from Microsoft at the following link:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/moviemaker2.mspx

Windows Movie Maker is an O.K. program to start with for editing your home movies but as you get more adept at video editing you will likely outgrow it and look around for something more advanced but it's alright to start with.
Farr

Postby Anseim » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:21 pm

you should already have windows movie maker, if you have xp -sp2. if not its on the ms download site.
filem footage, it depends on the file type, windows movie maker only likes windows type files. you may need a converter too.
Anseim

Postby Eus » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:44 am

just go on Google, search windows movie maker free download

and well the rest should be easy for you to figure out =]
Eus

Return to Windows XP