Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

I Think My Dad Is Crazy.. What Should I Do?

Blackberry Discussion

Postby Wulfweardsweorth » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:19 am

He once attacked me in the street because he was bothering my all day and night long about my blackberry which he took from me and told me for hours how i was a crack addict to my phone and insulting me repeately and told me he was getting a card for my bday and i said ''idiot'' and then he pushed me and yelled at me and the police had to come. i still have the scar he gave me. he talks to himself in the mirror, he yells and screams at him self with loud rap music on. and he runs to the mirror doing it and then he just goes crazy/ he went to a psychiatrist and the psychiatrist said his problems were to bad and he couldnt help him. he hit my neighbor and she fell on the ground and she was all bloody and she called the cops on him and he almost went to jail. i said something and he answered ''shut the **** up before i beat yo ***''. i just dont feel safe in te environment. what should i do?
Wulfweardsweorth

Postby Duwayne » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:16 am

You should deffinitly seek help. Continuing to live in this enviroment helps no one. He feels in.control because he Cant treat you this way but it cannot be tolorated. Find a friend or a family member to live with and find another doctor to help him. There must be somone out.there that can help him but if cannot be you if he reacts in violence.
Duwayne

Postby Baldemar » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:38 pm

get as far away from him as possible. he is severly unstable
Baldemar

Return to Blackberry