Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

The font size/screen size icon at the bottom right on my Windows 7 disappeared. now the font on Internet?

Web Browser Discussion

The font size/screen size icon at the bottom right on my Windows 7 disappeared. now the font on Internet?

Postby kentigem » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:30 am

Explorer is smaller than it normally is. How do I get back the icon at the bottom right, so I can increase the size. You know, the one where you can make things - 100%, 110%, 125%, etc.
kentigem

Postby ren » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:31 am

Hi,

You may try resetting the Internet explorer by follow the steps below and check if that resolves the issue:

1. Click Start> Control Panel> Internet Options
2. Click Advanced tab and then click Reset

Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveX Filtering data.

3. Click Reset in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box
4. Click Close once Internet Explorer has finished applying default settings and then click OK
5. Restart Internet explorer and check if it works fine.

Click on the link mentioned below if you would like to Reset Internet Explorer using MS Fixit http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9646978

To change the zoom level, on the bottom right of the Internet Explorer screen, click the arrow next to the Change Zoom Level button. To zoom using the keyboard, Press CTRL + PLUS SIGN (+) to zoom in, or CTRL + HYPHEN (-) to zoom out.

You can also press and hold the CTRL key and Scroll up/down to increase/decrease the font size. Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards
Priyanka S
#iworkfordell
ren

Return to Web Browsers