Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

The Best, Newest Fuji Film Camera?

Digital Cameras Discussion

Postby Dahy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:49 pm

Can anyone tell me (or provide a link) the best, most recently released Fuji Film digital camera? With the best picture quality and appearance and everything. Thanks,
Aline
Dahy

Postby Sigmund » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:16 pm

Dang, they have almost 20 new cameras. Look them over and take your pick. http://www.fujifilmusa.com/products/digi...
Sigmund

Postby Muireach » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:18 am

Fuji new direction with their cameras and objectives means that there is no best camera.
However there is a suitable camera for the right person and scenario.

You will want to be looking at the x series.
I hope this overview will get you started, but it is up to you to do your own research and try out the cameras.

Fuji x pro 1 - Fuji biggest camera.
Good series of interchangeable lenses and viewfinder.
Most versatile but is a bit big.

Fuji xe1 - smaller than the x pro 1. But you lose the optical viewfinder.
Good for the individual who doesn't need the optical viewfinder.

Fuji x100 - small.
Fashionable looking.
Great for traveling. The best camera ever for someone who likes to use flash (flash sync at 1/4000 at f8). Downside is that you have to live with the one focal length.
I personally have use and rely on this camera as my everyday carry when I am carrying a digital camera.
(I primarily shoot film). I also really like the manual controls and dials.

Note. This camera was recently replaced with the Fuji x100s which supposedly fixes all the quirks that made the x100 difficult to live with.
The fuji x100s is now the near perfect camera.

Fuji x10 - a small compact camera.
But honestly i don't have much positive or negative to say about it.
It is 'just' a compact camera.
Muireach

Postby Alhad » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:48 pm

There's no such thing as a "film digital" camera... none made, they don't exist.
A camera either shoots film or video, not both.
Make up your mind, learn your terms and search the Fuji site.
But if you search for film cameras I don't think you'll find any, at least not from Fuji unless it's 35mm still SLR cameras - they may still make some.
Alhad

Postby Bentlie » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:01 pm

fujifilm.com
Bentlie

Postby Halford » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:46 pm

Best - GX680-series with digital back. 6x8 medium SLR with full movements at the front. Combines view camera levels of control with the convenience of an SLR camera. If you want movements on a digital it's this, or a baby large.

Newest (as of March 2013) - FinePix F900 EXR. Compact digital camera, with Super CCD sensor and EXR processing for great performance (for a compact) in low light. Costs a lot less than a GX680 and digital back.
Halford

Postby Duke » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:31 pm

confident i'm attentive to it. It has actual be suggested in diverse places for over a three hundred and sixty 5 days. happy to be certain it somewhat is ultimately actual coming to marketplace. with a bit of luck it somewhat is going to be under the Mamiya 7II. it is going to could flow a concepts on the thank you to equivalent the popular however. i could have an interest if the cost isn't plenty over the $1500 variety with lens. i'm confident it somewhat is going to be saddled with the traditional rangefinder subjects, yet i admire the 6 x 7 layout. I presently use the 645 AFD Mamiya, a pinhole 6 x 9, and a Holga 6 x 6. i could actual choose to have a high quality 6 x 7 layout that's no longer too costly or huge and heavy to hold around. i'm finding forward to seeing checks and comments on the hot Fuji. steve
Duke

Return to Digital Cameras